Learn How To Detoxify Your Body Completely And Forever.
Learning How To Detoxify Your Body Can Be A Daunting Task. One must choose between the benefits short-term detoxification to meet a personal deadline and the long-term benefits to whole-body detoxification. ATC Depot has you covered no matter which way you want to detoxify your body.
We Are All Toxic To Some Degree. Whether it’s the air we breathe, the foods we eat, the smoke we exhale or the fluids we drink, our bodies are built to naturally expel these toxins from ones systems. If you party hard, your body has to work longer and harder to remove all of those built up toxins. Your body’s systems are constantly at work trying to remove toxins.
Add A Continuous Detoxifying Program To Your Routine. When you add a detoxifying program to your natural cleanse routine, you supercharge your body’s ability to do what it normally does. It just now can do it better. Your detoxifying programs are body hacks. A solid program can let you expedite and enhance your natural ability to rid your systems of toxins. That means your body will be better and quicker at removing those toxins. This will allow you to get back to working and partying as hard as you want.
Detox Your Urine & Blood
Our Instant Clean Program Is To Detoxify Your Urine And Blood. This program will detoxify your body from all toxins in your urine and blood. We also include a very comprehensive self test. This easy to use self test makes sure this program has worked for you.
Detox Your Saliva
Our Ultra Wash Program Is To Detoxify Your Saliva. Some people are concerned about toxic saliva. This could be due to health issues, confidence for a job interview or even just to be clean for that big date. Just swish the Ultra Wash Mouthwash in your mouth and you are good to go.
Detox Your Hair
Our Ultra Clean Program Is To Detoxify Your Hair. Any hair growing on your body is a record of all the toxins you have taken in over the years. Some people just want a clean start. Use Ultra Clean Shampoo and your hair is clean and toxic free from the time you used Ultra Clean. Hair Note: All new growing on your body will be free of toxins. Any hair follicle that was on your body before the Ever Clean Detox Program will still be toxic. To remove existing hair toxins you must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
Detox For Nicotine
Our Instant Clean For Nicotine Program. Our Nicotine Program is the same as our Instant Clean program for urine and blood. It removes all toxins from your body including nicotine. This program just includes a self test for nicotine to make sure the program has worked for you.
Permanent Complete Detox
Learn How To Detoxify Your Body Completely. This means toxins from the foods you eat, the prescription drugs and non-prescription drugs you take, any lifestyle choices you make and our toxic environment. You can get rid of all these toxins permanently. You can choose the right detoxification program to match your specific needs. You can get the guaranteed results you deserve.
Detoxification Is Like Giving Your Body An Inner Makeover. It’s about cleaning out those unwanted toxins that are detrimental and harmful to your health. This means feeding yourself a proper diet, participating in exercise, adding other healthy habits to your lifestyle, and bringing your alcohol/drug use to a halt. Essentially, doing all this will clean out the impurities in your blood and allow your body to heal itself.
Watch Video On How To Detox Your Body.
Watch this short video and learn the basics of whole detoxification. The more you know the better you are able to understand and deal with whole-body detoxification.
Short Term vs Long Term Detoxification
Short Term Detoxification. Many of us lead busy lives and don’t pay much attention to cleansing until the first time that we have to; we work hard, we play hard, we party hard. When we need to be clean, it’s a short-lived need and then we can get back to working and partying just as hard. We understand that some of us are looking for short term cleanses that rapidly flush our bodies of toxins for a short period of time.
Longer Term Detoxification. For others, regular cleansing is an essential part of any lifestyle and they plan for long-term cleanses to help keep the body free of life’s toxins. We also understand others are looking to permanently remove toxins and have the time to commit to a long term cleanse
How Detox Takes Place In Your Body?
- Once you’ve recognized that you’ve built up a few toxins, and you’ve decided to get clean, know that there are typically four options for detoxing, and each of these approaches will yield different results that can be measured.
- As mentioned, the detox process takes place naturally in your body every day. You can do absolutely nothing, letting your body do its job without any help, and, eventually, you will clean most of your toxins, most of the time.
- Your system burns through fluids and nutrients as you detox. Upping your daily intake of water and health fluids will support your body’s systems, helping you remove toxins. This increases the likelihood that the detox process will flush your body the majority of the time.
- You can use a cheap detox product to aid in your cleansing process. These products have a wide variety of ingredients, ambiguous directions, and you never know exactly what’s in those $4.99 “proprietary formulas,” but hey, if it makes you feel better, you can try it. Most of these products do contain at least one ingredient that helps support your natural detox process.
10 Simple Ways to Help Your Body Detox.
- Eat The Right Foods. Copious studies show whole foods including cruciferous vegetables, berries, garlic, and spices like turmeric can help your body detoxify through various pathways. Paired with protein and quality fat creates an optimal food plan to detoxify and lose weight. Go for organic plant foods and the highest-quality animal foods whenever possible.
- Support Your Gut. Gastrointestinal issues will create or exacerbate a faulty detoxification system. Improving your digestive system requires removing obstacles that create dysbiosis (gut imbalances) and other problems, but also incorporating the right gut-supporting foods and nutrients. Talk to your chiropractor or other healthcare professional if you suspect intestinal permeability (leaky gut) or other digestive problems.
- Reduce Inflammation. Toxicity contributes to inflammation, which leads to a heavier toxic load, stalling fat loss in the bargain. An anti-inflammatory diet includes wild-caught seafood, plant foods rich in omega-3 fatty acids including flaxseed and chia seeds, lots of non-starchy vegetables, and spices including turmeric. Work with your chiropractor or other healthcare professional to incorporate anti-inflammatory nutrients including fish oil, krill oil, resveratrol, and curcumin into your diet.
- Support Your Immune System. At a minimum, ensure you eat well, get good sleep, manage stress levels, practice good hygiene like washing your hands regularly, and get the right nutrients that support optimal immunity.
- Supplement Your Natural Detoxification. While your cells constantly detoxify, consider doing a more formal detox as a spring (or fall) full-body cleanse. These plans, which typically last two to three weeks, include all the essentials to help your liver and other organs optimally detoxify, including protein, nutrients, and a detox-minded eating plan. Our Detox System provides all the nutrient support you need to keep your natural cellular and body detoxification in peak, all in one convenient package.
- Minimize Exposure. Prevention is always your first line of both offense and defense. Avoid household cleaners, building materials, plastics, processed foods, and other places toxins linger. A good place to start is with the Environmental Working Group (EWG), which provides a wealth of information including identifying toxins in your life.
- Drink Plenty Of Clean Water. Hydration keeps your cellular machinery at peak performance, detoxing optimally along with its numerous other functions. Always aim for properly filtered water to avoid added toxins.
- Sweat Out Your Toxins. Among its benefits, exercise can help your body better excrete toxins and burn fat more effectively. Whether that involves hot yoga or high-intensity interval training, find a consistent workout plan that fits your preference and schedule.
- Get Good Sleep. Several years ago, scientists discovered a brain detoxification process called the glymphatic system that occurs when you sleep. According to Andy R. Eugene and Jolanta Masiak, insufficient sleep impairs your glymphatic system, causing toxin build up. Without quality sleep in the right amounts on a consistent basis, your body cannot effectively detoxify.
- Reduce Your Intake of Sugar and Processed Foods. Sugar and processed foods are thought to be at the root of today’s public health crises. High consumption of sugary and highly processed foods has been linked to obesity and other chronic diseases, such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes. These diseases hinder your body’s ability to naturally detoxify itself by harming organs that play an important role, such as your liver and kidneys. For example, high consumption of sugary beverages can cause fatty liver, a condition that negatively impacts liver function. By consuming less junk food, you can keep your body’s detoxification system healthy. You can limit junk food by leaving it on the store shelf. Not having it in your kitchen takes away the temptation altogether. Replacing junk food with healthier choices like fruits and vegetables is also a healthy way to reduce consumption.
There are just three basic strategies to detoxify your body. Your ability to detoxify your body will be based upon one of the three strategies. Each strategy has its own unique risks, challenges and time frame. You must choose your own path carefully. Our goal is to provide you with the information that will help you understand this information, these paths and those time frames. We want to help you avoid these strategies strengths while taking advantage of their weakness in your journey to the level of detoxification you choose.
- Don’t Let The Toxins In. This strategy to is obvious, yet this is the most difficult in today’s world. Everyone is constantly exposed to toxins. This can be made worse if you live near heavy pollution, pesticide spraying, eat poor quality food, drink unfiltered water or live in a moldy house. Your body also naturally produces a lot of toxic trash that must be cleared out of your body. Your toxic load is increased if you have digestive problems, sinus problems, are under high stress, are fighting a bug, are recovering from surgery or an accident, do not sleep enough, or physically wear yourself out. Sometimes it is a full-time job just to keep the toxins out.
- Clear Toxins Naturally. Toxins will naturally clear out of your system over time. The length of time depends on the level of toxins and how healthy we are overall. The time it takes is greatly influenced by the steps we take to keep the toxins out and the steps we take to detoxify one’s body. Our bodies are pretty amazing. Our healthy livers and kidneys do a great job of cleansing our bodies on a daily basis. All this detoxification runs behind the scene until the process just can’t keep up. Lifestyle choices and diet choices can influence our ability to detoxify. Natural detoxification takes a lot of time and personal commitment.
- Detoxify Your Body. You can increase your fluid intake. Increasing your daily intake of water and other healthy fluids greatly enhances your body’s systems for removing toxins. This will help you get “clean” most of the time. It just takes a lot of time that is difficult with our busy lifestyles. If you want to totally detoxify your body for a new lifestyle choose Ever Clean. Then keep it clean with Constant Cleanse. If you need to detoxify your body in a hurry choose Instant Clean. You can get the healthy and totally clean hair with Ultra Clean or clean that toxic saliva with Ultra Wash. We can get you clean quickly and safely.
We Are The Experts You Can Trust. The definition of an expert is someone having special skills or knowledge derived from training or experience. In our 20 years in business, we have sold 125,000 products to over 100,000 customers. During this period many competitors have come and gone. We are still here and helping people, just like you, on their journey for successful whole-body detoxification.