This website (atcdepot.com and www.atcdepot.com) and its entire contents, no matter the format, are a Copyright © (c) (Copyright) of Dennis W. Wheeler (Author) and equally with ATC Online, LLC (Owner) from its date of Copyright or 1999 to the current date which ever is longer. All rights are always reserved.
Any images, no matter the source and no matter the format, which contain Copyright metadata or Copyright markings of the Author and/or the Owner are Copyright of the Author and the Owner equally from the date of Copyright to the present date. All rights are always reserved.
Any additional Copyright details of the Owner are also hereby referenced in the Copyright’s, Trademarks, Intellectual Property section of Terms and Conditions on Terms And Conditions.
If any person, company or entity (Entity) does violate, with knowledge or without knowledge, any Copyright, this will immediately be considered a Copyright infringement (Infringement) of both the Authors and Owners rights under U.S. Copyright Law as defined at Copyright.Gov.
Copyright Formats and Contents
Typical Copyright of the Author and the Owner might be stored electronically, viewed electronically or hard copy printed in any format. Typically such formats might include, but are not limited to:
- Images Printed In A Hard Copy Format
- Images In A JPEG (or JPG) Format – Joint Photographic Experts Group
- Images In A PNG Format – Portable Network Graphics
- Images In A GIF Format – Graphics Interchange Format
- Images In A TIFF Format – Tagged Image File
- Images In A PSD Format – Photoshop Document
- Images In A PDF Format – Portable Document Format
- Images In A EPS – Encapsulated Postscript
- Images In A AI – Adobe Illustrator Document
- Images In A INDD – Adobe Indesign Document
- Images In A RAW – Raw Image Formats
Any redistribution or reproduction of any Copyright in any form is prohibited other than under the following restrictions:
- You may print or download Copyright to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only, but only if you acknowledge the Author and Owner as the source and owner of the Copyright content.
- You may copy the Copyright content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the Author and Owner as the source and owner of the Copyright content.
- You may use Copyright content electronically or in hard copy strictly for non-commercial and only for educational purpose in a non-commercial format, but only if you acknowledge the Author and Owner as the source and owner of the Copyright content. To be considered a non-commercial format, this format can not contain advertising that would benefit from the Copyright content.
- Any use of any Copyright content of the Author and/or Owner must strictly adhere to the ATC Depot Editorial Policies outlined on Editorial Policies.
- Any redistribution or reproduction dispute resolution of any Copyright will be at the sole decision of both the Author and the Owner.
What Is Not Allowed
Any Entity may not, except with both the Authors and Owners separate and express written permission distribute or commercially exploit any Copyright content. Nor may you transmit the Copyright content or store this Copyright content in any website, commercial e-commerce site, brick and mortar site or any form of an electronic retrieval system.
Intellectual Property – Specifically the term, visualization and/or any graphic containing the word “RU Clean” in any format what-so-ever is to be considered intellectual property of Dennis Wheeler and equally with ATC Depot, LLC inclusive.
Some examples of what is not allowed might be, but is not restricted to:
- Online Storefronts
- Product Catalogs
- Online Shopping Carts
- Online Payment Systems
- Online Systems Integrated With A Payment Gateway
- Order Fulfillment and/or Shipping Management Systems
- Merchant Interfaces and/or Merchant Dashboards
- eCommerce Marketing Tools
- eCommerce Business Management
- Customer Behavior Analytics and Reporting
- Any Other Integrations (E.G. CRM, ERP, email marketing, payment gateway, etc)
If any Entity does choose to commercially exploit any Copyrighted information of the Author or Owner without the written permission of both the Author and Owner, that Entity does agree to remunerate any gross profit (Sales minus COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) = Gross Profit) said Infringement created to be equal to that gross profit to both the Author as well as the Owner. (I.E. The total gross profit gain from the Entity will be due to both the Author and the Owner. This will equal two times the actual gross profit gained by the Entity on each Infringement.)
Any and all costs of any Infringement, to include identification, prosecution or collection fees of that individual Infringement shall be borne by the Entity that does infringe the Copyright at the time such costs are identified. These costs are to be remunerated to both the Author and/or the Owner immediately and without any delay.
The costs and penalties of Infringement are not limited to the above and are in addition to any other costs or penalties so decided between any Entity, the Author and The Owner or by any jurisdiction or party of arbitration.
Choice Of Law/Forum
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any conflicts of laws principles.
Subject to the provisions of the next paragraph concerning arbitration, the Entity consents to the exercise of personal and subject matter jurisdiction by the courts of the State of Florida and the County Of Seminole, with respect to any disputes, suits, legal actions or proceedings which are brought, and you agree that you will not commence any permitted action in any court other than the above noted courts. You irrevocably waive any objection which you may now or hereafter have to the laying of venue of any permitted action commenced in any of the above noted courts has been brought in an inconvenient forum.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or its breach, shall be settled by arbitration State of Florida in the County Of Seminole in accordance with the governing rules of State of Florida and the County Of Seminole. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator or arbitrators may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to your use of this Site. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this agreement shall not affect the other provisions hereof, and the agreement shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.