ATC Depot Legal Compliance Polices.
ATC Depot has an unwavering commitment to Legal Compliance. We have been on the internet since 2001 and we have never had any legal compliance issues brought against us.
Our products have been recommended by many health care professionals in hospitals, clinics, treatment centers and health care seminars for general detoxification of the body around the world for many years. Our products all have legal ACl compliance in the United States and are completely legal to own and use.
We Are An American Company.
Our products are made in America. ATC Depot conducts its business in a manner that conserves our environment and protects the safety and health of our employees, our customers and our community. Over the last 12+ years many companies in our industry have come and gone, while ATC Depot continues to grow. In our 12 plus years in business we have sold to tens of thousands of customers. In fact, approximately 80% of our business constitutes repeat and referral customers which is a testament to both the effectiveness of the products we offer and the level of service we provide.
Our Products Are Made in American.
ATC Depot only uses the highest quality ingredients in time-tested formulations. Our products are made in accredited facilities in the United States. We pay attention to details so you don’t have to.
Four Our Legal Compliance You Must Agree To The Following:
If you do not agree with any of our legal compliance statement, you should not purchase any of our products.
- Required FDA Disclaimer: None of these conversations,hypotheses or products have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). None of the products proposed and/or provided diagnose, cure or prevent and diseases.
- If you have purchased our products and if you should have any concerns about use of our products after purchase, please return them immediately for a full and complete refund of your purchase. For more information see the ATC Depot 100% Guarantee.
- Overall detoxification of ones body is a personal and fluid process. There are many variables outside the control of ATC Depot in relationship to the performance of our products. However, we do have the confidence in our products to provide a full 100% product guarantee on the performance of our products. For more information see the ATC Depot 100% Guarantee.
- The detoxification area is an evolving marketplace and changes are forthcoming every day. ATC Depot does its best to keep up with these changes, but we can not always be 100% up to date. Therefore, any information contained in this website is intended for general information only and the accuracy of information contained in and on this web site can not be guaranteed in all circumstances.
- If you have any medical questions or concerns about the use of any of our products, please see a qualified medical practitioner before purchase or use of any of our products.
- Any information provided by ATC Depot is not intended to interpret the law or provide legal advice. Please see an attorney with experience in your local jurisdiction for any legal advice if you have any legal questions on overall body detoxification.
- Please read all the information contained for our products. This would include the product packaging and/or any information contained within the product packaging.
- Please see ATC Depot Terms and Conditions for more complete information.
IMPORTANT If you do not agree with the above items, you should not purchase any of our products. If you should have any legal compliance or health concerns about use of our products after purchase, please return them for a full product refund.
The Legal Compliance Of Detoxification.
At ATC Depot, product safety and compliance with applicable regulations are important values. We want to protect our consumers and ourselves always.
Our foremost concern is the safety of our consumers. Periodic intensive cleansing is good for health, but it could be hard on your system. These formulations have been developed over more than a decade of clinical and marketplace testing. Whenever we receive feedback about adverse effects from our products, we try to understand the cause and tweak accordingly. Our goal is optimal product performance and the best possible experience for the consumer. If you have any medical questions or concerns about the use of any of our products, please see a qualified medical practitioner before purchase or use of any of our products. Again, if you have any medical questions or concerns about the use of any of our products, please see a qualified medical practitioner before purchase or use of any of our products.
There are 3 main areas in which we work to stay on the right side of the law:
- Dietary Supplement Regulations. The FDA has a set of regulations that are specific to supplements (as opposed to foods or pharmaceuticals) encoded as the Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA). The main focus of these laws is product claims. Simply put, we must be careful about what we say our products do. They are intended to support the body’s natural processes – in our case cleansing processes – and are made with ingredients historically known to do just that. We do not make claims about other benefits consumers may experience from the use of our products.
- Manufacturing Standards. In recent years, the FDA has been increasingly scrutinous of supplement manufacturers, for good reason. They are checking thoroughly to ensure that companies are using safe ingredients, making their products with safe processes and stating the contents accurately and honestly on product packaging. Therefore, we must be careful about how our products are made. All products use facilities that are certified for Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and that periodically undergo audit by the FDA.