Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program Instructions
You Now Can Detox Your Body Quickly And Permanently With Ever Clean by Detoxify. For those who would like to detox their body permanently from all sources there is the Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program.
The Ever Clean Detox Program Will Work For You. Please read through all pf the following information on detoxifying your body and the instructions on the use of Ever Clean. Follow the instructions closely and you will be clean forever unless you introduce new toxins.
The Process To Detoxify Your Body Normally Takes Time. The good news is the body is normally quite capable to detoxify your body on its own. The bad news is this natural detoxification process can take months and sometimes we just don’t have months to wait. If you have 5 days to detox for your personal deadline, then Ever Clean Detox is the way to go.
The Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program Work For You. Please read through all of the following information on detoxifying your body and the instructions on the use of Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program.
The Process To Detoxify Your Body Normally Takes Time. The good news is the body is normally quite capable to detoxify your body on its own. The bad news is this natural detoxification process can take months and sometimes we just don’t have months to wait. If you have 5 days to detox for your personal deadline, then Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program is the way to go.
Your Body Is Actually Detoxifying All The Time. Your liver and kidneys are constantly eliminating toxins that the body is exposed to and is eliminating waste that the body makes in day-to-day life. There are now hundreds if not thousands of chemical exposures the body must learn to eliminate. In many situations your body can be overwhelmed. At that point your body will begin to will be buildup these toxins mostly in the fatty cells in your body.
Even when our bodies make energy, metabolic waste is being generated. This is similar to burning a log for heat and having leftover ashes. Unfortunately, in addition to the metabolic waste that our bodies generate, we are taking in waste from our environment. This along with poor diets, poor sleep, inactivity and emotional stress is leading to the onset of more chronic diseases at younger and younger ages.
Watch This Short Video. To detoxify your body is simple in concept, but it is difficult to accomplish without the right information and the right strategy. Watch this short video to obtain a greater understanding on how to completely detoxify your body.
- Your First Line Of Defense Is Always Abstinence. Don’t let the toxins in and they cannot be detected. Avoid using any toxins and/or be in any toxic environment before your deadline.
- Incorporate A Healthy Diet The Week Prior To Your Personal Deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein.
- Eat Things That Give You Energy. But avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and Red Bull. Especially when taken in large quantities, these will be consumed by the body quickly and lead your metabolism to ‘crash’ as soon as the sugar and caffeine runs out. You want to keep your body metabolism at a steady, hearty pace all day long.
- Do Not Go On A Crash Diet. When you diet your body panics because it thinks you’re starving. Your metabolism will drop and your body will hold on to those fat cells even tighter than before.
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages, Tobacco, Over-the-counter Drugs And Any Unnecessary Medications.
- Drink Lots Of Water. Consume water continuously and SPECIFICALLY NOT ALL AT ONCE. For at least (2) days prior to the day of your deadline consume a minimum of (6) 16 ounce glasses of water per day over time. Water is a catalyst to the body’s natural detoxification process. Drinking water will help to flush toxins out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just keep some water by you and sip on it all day long.
- Exercise The Week Leading To Your Deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. Exercise every day until 24 hours before your personal goals. To burn the metabolite-containing fat cells, exercise regularly every day (twice a day for 30 to 60 minutes if possible). Be active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dogs for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to burn the fat and boost your metabolism – but DO NOT DIET.
Caution: To Detoxify Your Hair. The Ever Clean Detox Program will not clean the hair that is already on your body. The toxins are already encased in the part of the hair follicle that was growing when the toxins were introduced into your body. Any hair that grows after completely the Ever Clean Detox Program will be free of toxins. To clean the hair already on your body you must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
There Are Three Steps To This Program. We suggest you study the following 3 steps completely before you begin your Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program.
Step 1 – Watch This Short Video On Detoxify’s Ever Clean.
You will notice some slight difference in the packaging of Detoxify’s Ever Clean. The box you have might look a bit different from the box in the video. Don’t worry. This is just new packaging. Everything on the inside is the same.
Learn About Detoxifying Your Body.
Detoxifying your body is simple in concept, but difficult to accomplish without the right information. Watch this short video to obtain a greater understanding on how to detox the body.
The Detoxify Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program is made up of several parts. Part one of the Ever Clean instructions is to complete the Ever Clean 5 Day Program to detoxify your body. Other parts are to control your stress, control the kinds of things you put into your system and do the simple things that will lead up to the total detoxification of your body.
Detoxify Ever Clean Instructions For Pre-Cleansing.
A 4 Day Detoxification Process. Drink a single Ever Clean Precleanse bottle each day. The fatty cells in your body are where most of the toxins have been trapped The toxins usually leach out slowly over time. This is why it takes your body, by itself, so long to detoxify completely. They need help to be flushed quickly out of this area of your body first. Ever Clean Precleanse speeds that process up. It gets the toxins completely out of your body as quickly and safely as possible. We can only speed this process up so much. It is just going to take 4 days.
Follow these simple Detoxify Ever Clean Instructions for each of the first (4) days prior to your Final Intensive Cleansing day:
- Shake a bottle of Ever Clean PreCleanse Blend and drink it followed by (1) 16 oz. glass of water.
- Throughout the day drink (5) 16 oz. glasses of water. It is best not to drink the water all at once, but sip on the glasses all day long. You can drink more water if desired, but don’t overdo it. No more than (8) 16 oz. glasses in one day if you spread them out over the entire day.
- Eat light meals throughout the day based upon our Detox Menu.
Final Intensive Cleansing Ever Clean Instructions.
The Final Day Of Intensive Cleansing. On the final day you need to take the Final Intensive Cleansing. This cleansing will flush any and all left over toxins that are in your system. You are now clean. Again, only clean until you reintroduce new toxins.
On the fifth day, follow these simple Ever Clean Instructions For The FINAL INTENSIVE CLEANSING and you will notice Ever Clean immediate impact to detoxify your body.:
- Shake your Intensive Cleansing Blend well and drink the entire contents of the bottle. Then wait 10 minutes.
- Drink 32 oz. of water within 5 minutes.
- Urinate frequently. Urinating 3 – 4 times indicates you are experiencing the optimal cleansing that Ever Clean provides.
- You make drink 16 oz. of water every 2 hours after using Ever Clean for the next few days.
Why Did We Include A Drug Test? Many people that are looking to detox permanently are concerned about detoxing from not only day to day medications, but often prescription drugs and drugs that society considers bad. Also, by taking a drug test at home one can confirm that any medications or drugs on concern have been eliminated by the detoxification program.
The RU Clean 12 Drug Urine Test.
- Each drug has its own test area.
- You can be toxic for one drug and not toxic for another.
- The Urine Test is read from the front and back. There are 6 independent tests on the front of the test and another 6 independent 6 tests on the back of the test.
- The Urine Test can not only detect the target drug but can detect any prescription or over the counter medication that contains any amount of the target drug.
Instructions For The Use Of RU Clean 12.
- Let the Urine Test reach room temperature.
- Take the Urine Test out of the wrapper.
- Collect urine sample in small disposable paper or plastic cup.
- Dip “Test Strip” in urine for 10 seconds up to the middle of the test strips.
- Do not allow the urine to contact plastic housing.
- Set on a flat surface.
- Read results after 5 – 7 minutes. No More – No Less.
How To Read The Urine Test Results.
- Pass – Two colored bands will appear, one in the control area (C) and one in the testing area (T). This negative (passing) result indicates that toxins are either absent or less than the detection level of the examination.
- Pass Marginal – Any faint line in the (T) could indicate that the toxin in the sample could be near the cut-off level for this urine drug test. However, any line in the (T), no matter how faint, should be interpreted as a negative (passing) result.
- Fail – Only one colored band appears in the (C) with no apparent band in the (T). This is a positive (failing) result. A positive (failing) result indicates that the toxin is present in the at or exceeding the detection level of the examination.
- Invalid – No band appears in the (C), or a band appears in the (T). An invalid result may be due to improper procedures or damage of the device. The RU Clean Test is inconclusive and your specimen should be repeated using a new RU Clean Test.
- Time Fault – If the urine test is left standing for longer than 10 minutes, the intensity of the colored lines may change and or for technical reasons, a faint line may appear in the (T) that should not be interpreted. No conclusion should be drawn from a Time Fault RU Clean Test.