Instructions For Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse
Instructions For Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse. You will be clean of all prescription drugs, non-prescription drugs, nicotine, unhealthy food deposits and/or any environmental contaminates for that period of time.
- Your Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse Will Detoxify You For Both Urine And Blood.
- How Long Will You Be Clean? For information on how long you will be clean, see “Being In The Detoxify Zone” later in the article.
- Test Yourself To Be Sure. Your Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse includes a RU Clean 12 Panel Drug Test. This drug test is a CLIA Waived Test and DOT Approved Drug Test of commercial grade. These 12 panel drug tests are of the same type you will face in your pre-employment or employment professional drug tests.
The Urine And Blood Work Together. Either Both Are Clean Or Neither Is Clean. Your blood and urine systems are tightly tied together. Toxins in your blood are flushed out of your body through your urinary tract. If your urine is free of toxins, your blood will be free of toxins.
The Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse Is Only For Urine And Blood.
- To Clean Your Hair. The Urine Detoxification Program will not clean your hair. To clean your hair you must use Ultra Clean Shampoo.
- To Clean Your Saliva. The Urine Detoxification Program will not clean your saliva. To clean your hair you must use Ultra Wash Mouthwash.
- Better Yet – You Now Can Detox Your Body Permanently. For those who would like to detox their body permanently from all sources there is the Ever Clean 5 Day Detox Program 5 day detox program. In 5 easy days you are clean forever. (That is unless you reintroduce new toxins.)
Watch This Short Video. To detoxify your body is simple in concept, but it is difficult to accomplish without the right information and the right strategy. Watch this short video to obtain a greater understanding on how to completely detoxify your body.
- Avoid Alcoholic Beverages Or Any Over-The-Counter Medications. Stop any vitamin routine you might be utilizing. Above All Try To Limit Or Even Stop Smoking. The less your body has to deal with the faster you will detoxify. You do not want to cause your body to work harder or have more to eliminate.
- Take The Time To Get Ready For Your Test. Gather the information. to be ready to tell the people at the testing facility of any and all prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications or vitamins you might be taking. There are over 250 over-the-counter medications, prescriptions and foods that can cause a person to test positive. Have a copy of all prescriptions with you at your test.
- Avoid Any Toxins And Stay Out Of Any Toxic Environment. Your first line of defense against contaminating your body is always self-discipline. Don’t let the toxins in and they cannot hurt you. As far as failing due to second-hand smoke. This is unknown and unproven. Our best advice is do not risk it before your testing.
- Consume Water Continuously – But Not All At Once. Consume a minimum of (4) 16 ounce glasses of water per day over time. Drinking water will help to flush toxins out of your body, especially when combined with healthy eating and exercise habits. Just sip on water all day long. Suspend this activity the day before your test to allow your body time to reestablish all the markers many drugs tests look for to see if you are trying to beat your test.
- Exercise The Week Before Your Personal Deadline. Aerobic exercise raises your metabolism which assists greatly in the detoxification process. But no heavy exercise within 24 hours of test.
- Be Active. Climb the stairs at work. Walk the dogs for an extra hour. Stand at your desk. Walk to the corner store instead of driving. Do whatever it takes to boost your metabolism. Suspend this type of the exercise the day of your test.
- Incorporate A Healthy Diet The Week Prior To Your Personal Deadline. High fat foods, greasy foods (particularly butters, cream sauces, and fried foods) and junk foods have been shown to slow the detoxification process. Eat fiber rich foods, carbohydrates, vegetables and foods high in protein.
- Do Not Diet. Eat things that give you energy but avoid excesses of quick metabolism boosters such as coffee, sugar and products like Red Bull. You want to keep your body metabolism at a steady and healthy pace.
- Do Not Skip Breakfast. Eat often throughout the day but avoid eating late at night when your body turns those calories into fat.
Our Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse Program Instructions should be followed as closely as possible to meet your personal goals. You are dealing with science. The closer you follow these instructions, the better your results.
You Are The Key Factor In Your Detox Program. There is a myriad of factors that can affect the outcome of one’s detoxification program. Many of these factors have absolutely nothing to do with the effectiveness of the Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse. Your implementation of the detox program is totally out of our control. Do your part. Follow our advice. Get the results you need.
Five Easy Steps To Verified Detoxification.
- Understand the Detoxification Zone.
- Watch The Short Instructional Video On The Use Of Instant Clean.
- Use Detoxify Instant Clean.
- Test Your Self To Make Sure You Have Maximized Your Detoxification.
WARNING: If You Are On Prescribed Medications, Please Be Careful. Instant Clean really works. If you are on a prescribed medication, Instant Clean will flush all your prescription medication from your body for a period of time. If you are on prescribed medications do not use Instant Clean unless you have consulted your prescribing doctor.
The Detoxification Zone Is The Window In Which Your Urine And Blood Will Be Free From All Toxins. Using the Urine Detoxification Program will allow you to be free from all toxins with in a very specific window in time. Outside that window you will again become toxic. This window of opportunity is called the Detoxification Window or being in The Detoxification Zone.
The Detoxification Zone – The Detoxification Zone has a Starting Point when you are completely drug free and an Ending Point where your body will again become toxic. Everyone’s Detoxification Zone is a bit different. But the variations are not usually significant if you follow our instructions exactly.
The Detoxification Zone Time Frame. You will be in your detoxification zone starting shortly after you finish your Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse Program. This will be after you pee several times. This window lasts for the next five hours. Remember: The Detoxification Zone ends 5 hours after you use the Urine Detoxification Program. You will not be free from all toxins for the first hour after using Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse.
Need More Time? Optionally, you may extend your Detoxification Zone window for an additional 2 or 4 hours by sipping 20 oz. of water over each hour for the next 2 or 4 hours. That would extend the Detoxification Zone for up to 7 or 10 hours in total.
WARNING: If You Are On Prescribed Medications, Please Be Careful. Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse really works. If you are on a prescribed medication, this Urine Detoxification Program will flush all your prescription medication from your body for a period of time. If you are on prescribed medications do not use Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse unless you have consulted your prescribing doctor.
Packaging Differences. You might notice some slight difference in the packaging of Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse. The box you have might look a bit different from the box in the video. The pills might be packaged separately. Don’t worry. This is just new packaging. Everything on the inside is the same.
These are the same instructions as the above video instructions for Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse. Some people like a video. Some people like to read the textual instructions. You choose your flavor.
The 3 Detox Pills. With Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse, you are just (3) capsules and a few glasses of water away from being free of all toxins.
WARNING: If You Are On Prescribed Medications, Please Be Careful. Detoxify Instant Clean Herbal Cleanse really works. If you are on a prescribed medication, this Urine Detoxification Program will flush all your prescription medication from your body for a period of time. If you are on prescribed medications do not use Instant Clean From Detoxify unless you have consulted your prescribing doctor.
- Take the Cleansing Blend Capsule (Clear) with 20 oz. of water. Wait 15 minutes.
- Take the Nutrient Capsule (Yellow) with 20 oz. of water. Wait 15 minutes.
- Take the Metaboost Capsule (Blue) with 20 oz. of water. Urinate frequently. Usually starting in about 15 minutes.
- Urinating 2 – 3 times indicates that you are experiencing optimal cleansing with Detoxify Instant. Detoxify Instant Clean is now protecting you for up to 5 Hours after starting your program.
- Optionally, you may extend your Detoxification Zone window for an additional 2 or 4 hours by sipping 20 oz. of water over each hour for the next 2 or 4 hours. That would extend the Detoxification Zone for up to 7 or 10 hours in total.
The RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test Is Professional Grade. We are really not supposed to sell these forensic urine tests to the general public. You will see in the documentation they are for forensic use only. RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test are the same CLIA Waived Drug Tests you will be facing at your screening. RU Clean’s are not the cheap ones you typically find on the internet, Walmart or in your local store.
- 99% Accuracy – Same As Tests Used By Professionals.
- Easy And Quick To Use.
- Easy To Read Results.
- Results In 5 Minutes.
- 2 Year Shelf Life.
- Self Testing Is Confidential And Anonymous.
Let’s Face It. Most people on a detoxification program are most concerned with cleaning out various drugs and/or from their system. This might include prescription medications, recreational drugs and/or many non-prescription medications. Many illegal drugs are available in prescription medications. This is a subject that is much to complex for this article. AS you can see from the list of drugs below, many common prescription drugs contain components that are derived from drugs that are illegal to own.
The RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test is the top of the line detection device. The RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test can find all of the most common drugs in your system. It can also tell you there are not any of these drugs in your system.
- Marijuana (THC)
- Cocaine / Crack (COC)
- Opiates (OPI) | Heroin, Codeine
- Oxycodone (OXY) | Oxycodone, Vicodin, Oxycontin
- Amphetamines (AMP) | Ritalin, Dexedrine
- Methamphetamines (mAMP) | Crystal Meth
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) | Xanax, Valium
- Barbiturates (BAR) | Amytal, Nembutal, Secona
- Methadone (MTD)
- Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Propoxyphene (PPX) | Darvocet, Hydrochloride
- Each drug has its own test area.
- You can be toxic for one drug and not toxic for another.
- The RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test is read from the front and back. There are 6 independent tests on the front of the test and another 6 independent 6 tests on the back of the test.
- The RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test can not only detect the target drug but can detect any prescription or over the counter medication that contains any amount of the target drug.
- Let the RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test reach room temperature.
- Take the RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test out of the wrapper.
- Collect urine sample in small disposable paper or plastic cup.
- Dip “Test Strip” in urine for 10 seconds up to the middle of the test strips.
- Do not allow the urine to contact plastic housing.
- Set on a flat surface.
- Read results after 5 – 7 minutes. No More – No Less.
- Pass – Two colored bands will appear, one in the control area (C) and one in the testing area (T). This negative (passing) result indicates that toxins are either absent or less than the detection level of the examination.
- Pass Marginal – Any faint line in the (T) could indicate that the toxin in the sample could be near the cut-off level for this urine drug test. However, any line in the (T), no matter how faint, should be interpreted as a negative (passing) result.
- Fail – Only one colored band appears in the (C) with no apparent band in the (T). This is a positive (failing) result. A positive (failing) result indicates that the toxin is present in the at or exceeding the detection level of the examination.
- Invalid – No band appears in the (C), or a band appears in the (T). An invalid result may be due to improper procedures or damage of the device. The RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test is inconclusive and your specimen should be repeated using a new RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test.
- Time Fault – If the urine test is left standing for longer than 10 minutes, the intensity of the colored lines may change and or for technical reasons, a faint line may appear in the (T) that should not be interpreted. No conclusion should be drawn from a Time Fault RU Clean 12 Panel Home Drug Test.