RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. Instructions.
RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. Are Professional Grade. We are really not supposed to sell these forensic urine tests to the general public. You will see in the documentation they are for forensic use only. RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. are the same CLIA Waived Drug Tests you will be facing at your screening. RU Clean’s are not the cheap ones you typically find on the internet, Walmart or in your local store.
- 99% Accuracy – Same As Tests Used By Professionals.
- Easy And Quick To Use.
- Easy To Read Results.
- Results In 5 Minutes.
- 2 Year Shelf Life.
- Self Testing Is Confidential And Anonymous.
Let’s Face It. Most people on a detoxification program are most concerned with cleaning out various drugs and/or from their system. This might include prescription medications, recreational drugs and/or many non-prescription medications. Many illegal drugs are available in prescription medications. This is a subject that is much to complex for this article. AS you can see from the list of drugs below, many common prescription drugs contain components that are derived from drugs that are illegal to own.
The RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. is the top of the line detection device. The RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. can find all of the most common drugs in your system. It can also tell you there are not any of these drugs in your system.
What Can RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. Find?
- Marijuana (THC)
- Cocaine / Crack (COC)
- Opiates (OPI) | ( Oxycodone, Vicodin, Oxycontin Heroin, Codeine)
- Amphetamines (AMP)
- Methamphetamines (mAMP) | (Crystal Meth)
- Benzodiazepines (BZO) | (Xanax, Valium)
- Each drug has its own test area.
- You can be toxic for one drug and not toxic for another.
- The RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. is read from the front only with all 6 tests on the front of the test.
- The RU Clean 6 Panel Test can not only detect the target drug, but can detect any prescription or over the counter medication that contains any amount of the target drug.
- Let the RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. reach room temperature.
- Take the RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. out of the wrapper.
- Collect urine sample in small disposable paper or plastic cup.
- Dip “Test Strip” in urine for 10 seconds up to the middle of the test strips.
- Do not allow the urine to contact plastic housing.
- Set on a flat surface.
- Read results after 5 – 7 minutes. No More – No Less.
- Pass – Two colored bands will appear, one in the control area (C) and one in the testing area (T). This negative (passing) result indicates that toxins are either absent or less than the detection level of the examination.
- Pass Marginal – Any faint line in the (T) could indicate that the toxin in the sample could be near the cut-off level for this urine drug test. However, any line in the (T), no matter how faint, should be interpreted as a negative (passing) result.
- Fail – Only one colored band appears in the (C) with no apparent band in the (T). This is a positive (failing) result. A positive (failing) result indicates that the toxin is present in the at or exceeding the detection level of the examination.
- Invalid – No band appears in the (C), or a band appears in the (T). An invalid result may be due to improper procedures or damage of the device. The RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test. is inconclusive and your specimen should be repeated using a new RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test..
- Time Fault – If the urine test is left standing for longer than 10 minutes, the intensity of the colored lines may change and or for technical reasons, a faint line may appear in the (T) that should not be interpreted. No conclusion should be drawn from a Time Fault RU Clean 6 Panel Home Drug Test.