RU Clean 6 Panel Urine Drug Test
The RU Clean 6 panel drug test uses urine to check for the presence of drugs of abuse. In comparison to our RU Clean 12 Panel Urine Drug Test, this test covers the most popular illicit drugs, also known as “street drugs” which are rarely prescribed.
The RU Clean Drug Tests are all CLIA Waived Drug Tests. You can be sure these tests are not only accurate, but are easy to reliably use. You can be sure these tests are the the same as tests used by medical facilities. They may cost a bit more than many home drug tests, however, they are more than worth the extra expense if you need accuracy.
What Drugs are On This Test?
How Urine Drug Testing Works
When you take a drug, the body will “metabolize” the drug. When this happens, the body generates byproducts known as “metabolites,” which are typically expelled through your urine.
The RU Clean urine drug test looks for the presence of these metabolites in your urine. While everyone’s metabolism works differently, the detection period of drugs is usually about the same for most people, use levels and personal situations. This presence of the metabolites is highly predictable and a reliable indication that the patient has recently been exposed to the drug being tested.
Because this test uses a urine sample, you can expect your results to be way more accurate than a blood test would be for drug testing. This is due to the drug leaving the blood a lot faster than it does in urine. In addition to this, supplying a urine sample is non-invasive, painless, and has a longer detection period for drugs.
Definitions and Detection Times
- Methamphetamines – Methamphetamines are used illegally as a stimulant, methamphetamine directly affects the body’s central nervous system. Methamphetamine is a powerful and highly addictive chemical substance. Used as illegally as a stimulant, it directly affects the body’s central nervous system. Street names for methamphetamine include meth, blue, ice, and crystal.
Methamphetamine Detection Times Lite Use Hard Use Crystal Meth 3 30+ Ephedrine 5 5 Methamphetamine 5 5
- Amphetamines – Amphetamines are psychostimulant drugs, which means they speed up the messages travelling between the brain and the body. Some types of amphetamines are legally prescribed by doctors to treat conditions such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and narcolepsy (where a person has an uncontrollable urge to sleep). Other types of amphetamines such as speed are produced and sold illegally. Amphetamines have been also been taken as performance enhancement drugs.
Amphetamine Detection Times Lite Use Hard Use Adderall XR 7 7 Amphetamines 5 5 Dexedrine 5 5 Dextroamphetamine 5 5 Ritalin 5 5 Ritalin SR 5 5 Tapentadol 4 4
- Cocaine – Cocaine, also known as coke, is a strong stimulant made from coca leaves. Cocaine is most frequently used as a recreational drug and is commonly snorted, inhaled as smoke, or dissolved and injected into a vein.
Cocaine Detection Times Lite Use Hard Use Coke 3 30 Crack 3 30
- Opiates (Hydrocodone, Hydromorphone, Codeine, and Morphine) – Opiates are derived from the poppy plant. They are used for recreational and medicinal purposes. Some well know opiates are legal such as codeine and morphine, and some are illegal such as heroin.
Opiate Detection Times Lite Use Hard Use ConZip 3 7 Demerol 3 7 Heroin 2 3 Hydrocodone 3 3 Hydromorphone 4 4 Hysingla ER 3 5 Methamphetamine 5 5
- Benzodiazepines – Benzodiazepine is the most widely prescribed anxiolytic drug and is used extensively as an anti-anxiety agent, a hypnotic, a muscle relaxant and an anti-convulsant.
Benzodiazepine Detection Times Lite Use Hard Use Ambien 4 4 Ativan 4 4 Benzos 4 42 Chlordiazepoxide 7 7 Clonazepam 3 3 Clorazepate 5 14 Diazepam 5 5 Flunitrazepam 2 4 Flurazepam
4 4 Klonopin 4 4 Librium 4 4 Lorazepam 4 4 Lunesta 4 4 Medazepam 4 4 Midazolam 4 4 Oxazepam 7 7 Temazepam 1 4 Triazolam 2 4 Valium
- Marijuana – Marijuana, which can also be called weed, pot, dope, or cannabis, is the dried flowers and leaves of the cannabis plant. Marijuana is legalized in many states, however, an employer can still terminate you for marijuana use in those states.
Marijuana Detection Times Lite Use Hard Use CBD Oil 3 30 Dabs 3 30 Edibles 3 30 Joints 3 30 Hash 3 30 Marijuana
3 30 Pot 3 30 THC 3 30 Weed 3 30