Instructions For The Use Of Ultra Clean Shampoo.
Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Is The Gold Standard. Since 1987 Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo has been the gold standard for hair detoxification. Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo has always been upgraded to stay up with the evolving world of the hair detoxification. With millions sold over the years, it will work for you every time.
- Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Will Not Harm Your Hair. This Shampoo does not try chemically dig into your hair to forcibly remove anything. It relaxes and gently coaxes the toxins from your hair. The detoxification process does not do any damage to your hair in any way. Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo even includes a conditioner to leave your hair clean and manageable.
- Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Is Not Affected By Coloring, Perms Or Straighteners. It is not affected by nor will it affect any coloring, perms or straighteners you might have used. Leaving your hair looking great is important as you never want your hair to look like it has been heavily treated.
- Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Is Good For Any Length Or Amount Of Hair. One easy application will work for any length hair or any amount of hair. One shampoo is good for any hair anywhere on your body.
- The First Part is a shampoo designed to wash away external temporary barriers such as hair spray, styling and finishing products. It will also remove everyday dirt and grime build up. Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo will also remove your basic daily styling and finishing products. Ultra Clean Shampoo will not affect commercial and most home coloring, perms or straighteners. However, Ultra Clean Shampoo may remove the effect of some home perms and temporary color. This is a rare occurrence, but it can happen.
- The Second Part cleans the hair follicle completely and then applies a sealer that remains pliable. This is the step that will; detoxify your hair completely. It does not do any damage to your hair. Your hair will look the same or better after its use. This is the step that is key to Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo’s success.
- The Third Part is a conditioner that allows your hair to look natural and always at its best. Many other hair detox products leave your hair looking dull and chemically treated. No one wants that.
Allow About 45 Minutes To Complete The Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Program.
- First, wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Also, it is a good idea wash your hairbrushes, combs or any other things you use to style your hair with your everyday shampoo. There is no need to waste Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo on this step.
- Packet 1 – Cleansing. Wet your hair thoroughly. Use 1/2 of cleansing shampoo in the packet labeled #1. VERY IMPORTANT – Apply only 1/2 of cleansing shampoo at this time. The remaining 1/2 will be used during Step 5. Message into scalp and hair for 6 minutes working up a full lather. This will provide the time to open up the hair follicle to prepare it for detoxification. Rinse well with warm water.
- Packet 2 – Detoxification. Use the detoxification shampoo in the packet labeled #2. Apply all of the detoxification shampoo to your hair and message into your scalp and hair for a few minutes. Distribute evenly and comb through hair with a comb you have washed. Leave on for 6 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.
- Rest Of Packet 1 – Cleansing The 2nd Time. Wet Your Hair thoroughly. Using the remaining cleansing shampoo in the packet labeled #1. Message into your scalp and hair for 6 minutes working up a full lather. Rinse well with warm water.
- Packet 3 – Conditioning. Using the Conditioner in the packet labeled #3. Towel dry hair before using the conditioner with a clean dry towel. Apply all of conditioner to your hair and then messaging into scalp and hair. Distribute evenly and comb or brush through hair a few times using your just cleaned brush or comb. Leave on for 3 minutes. Rinse well with warm water. It is normal for some conditioner to remain in your hair.
- You May Dry And Groom Your Hair Normally After Your Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo Program Is Complete.
- Style As Usual.
Last Updated on: January 26, 2020