Learn About ATC Depot Returns And Credits.
We Realize There May Be Times When You Want To Return A Product. We try to make the returns and credits process as quick and simple as possible.
Any order can be returned to us for any reason as long as you have the invoice included with your shipment, the products are undamaged, unopened and with seals intact.
The products must be returned to us with in 30 days of the date the product was shipped to you. The refund will not include the shipping and handling expenses.
Questions on Shipping And Tracking Of Your Products. This page is for Returns And Credits. We have another page for customers looking for information on Shipping And Tracking issues.
Returns And Credits Policies And Procedures:
- We Must Receive Your Return Within 30 Days. We must RECEIVE your returned product within 30 days of the date you received the product.
- Returns requested after (30) days must be pre-approved and may be subject to a 25% restocking charge. Please use the e-mail form on this page for a request for return over 30 days from shipment to avoid a 25% re-stocking fee.
- We Can Not Accept Damaged Products As Returns. Please be careful and return the products in the same packaging as they were shipped to you to reduce the chances of damage. Also, it would be a good idea to send the returns to us via a service where you can track the product to us.
- All Returned Products Must:
- Be In Unused And Unopened Condition.
- All Product Seals Must Be In Place.
- Be In Sealable Condition.
- Be In Our Original Packing Box.
- Contain Original Packing Slip.
- Partial Returns Are Not Allowed. Return all the products from your order. This means you must return all the products ordered and/or received with your order to be eligible for any refund.
- Shipping Costs Will Not Be Refunded. Shipping was provided to you per your request. We have already paid for this product and service and you have received this product and service.
- Do Not Refuse Delivery From Shipper. Do not refuse your delivery from the carrier or pay a 25% restocking fee. This means any product returned to us by the shipper as refused or undeliverable will be assessed a 25% restocking fee on the product costs only.
- Do Not Send Postage Collect. We will not accept any returns postage collect. Any returns sent postage collect will be returned to the sender.
- Please Do Not Call The ATC Phone Number. They are not set up to help you with returns and credit issues. Please use the e-mail form on this page and make sure you include a valid e-mail.
- We Do All Returns Every Other Wednesday. We will credit to your original credit card within two Wednesdays after we receive the return of your product.
- When Will You Get Your Refund? The time you might actually see the credit on your statement is under the control of your bank. We do not have any control what-so-ever over this time frame.
Where and How To Return Your Products.
You Do Not Need A Confirming E-Mail Before Returning Your Product(s).
You should make sure you have included all the products we originally shipped to you. It would be a good idea to use the same shipping material. Shipping in flimsy boxes or enveloped will damage your product and your refund might be denied.
Go Ahead And Ship Your Return To This Address:
ATC Depot Attention: Returns 4705 Messina Drive Suite 106 Lake Mary, Florida 32746
- We suggest you send the products in the original packaging.
- Please make sure you keep your return shipping information is case the products are lost or damaged.
- Sending via some shipping media with a tracking number can be very helpful.
- We can not be responsible for products that are damaged in your return shipment.
The fastest way to get information is Sending An E-Mail From The Form Below.
Please do not call our main phone number as they are not set up to address your product, returns and credits or return questions. They do not have access to the required information.
Contact ATC For Questions Or Concerns On Returns And Credits
Please use this form if you would like to contact us for Returns And Credits.
Last Updated on: January 26, 2020